Victory Elementary School Parent Teacher Organization
We're Glad You are Here!!
Westie Waggle Success!
Thank you to everyone who came out to help cheer on the students as they ran and danced and waggled! Westie Waggle donations will continue to be accepted on Monday and Tuesday next week. Thank you for your support!
* Character Counts Week is October 20th-24th! This week, put together by VES Faculty and Staff, will highlight the six pillars of good character. Students and staff will help to celebrate by wearing the colors assigned to each character trait on the following days as listed below:
* Yearbook is still in need of a dedicated parent head up the committee! Please view our Yearbook page for more information.
* Keep those Box Tops coming in! Just a reminder that the class collecting the most box tops will receive a $50.00 Target gift card to be used towards indoor recess equipment for their classroom. Also, a reminder that if you don’t want to clip the box tops, you can also go online for Safeway or Giant and just click on Victory as the school you are supporting, and we will also get the box tops that way when you purchase participating item. Every little bit helps! For extra box top clip forms, please visit http://vespto.com/boxtopsforeducation.html
* The Social Committee has been busy! Check out their planned 2014-2015 Social Events and Spirit Nights on theSocial & Spirit Nightspage! The following events are coming up soon -
Friday, October 24th-Sunday October 26th - Spirit Weekend at Five Below! 10% of all sales will go to Victory Elementary. Must hand in flyer when purchasing (can download a copy from here.)
Tuesday, October 28th - Spirit Night at Nandos Peri-Peri 3pm-9pm - Victory will receive 40% in sales!!!! Wow!
Friday, November 14th - Family Fun Bingo Night
Wednesday, November 26th - Spirit Night at Paisonos - 4pm- 9pm, Night before Thanksgiving. Who wants to cook then anyway? :)
* Winter Club applications will be in Wednesday folders on November 19 and will be due back by December 5.
* PTO General Meeting Minutes for 2014-2015 are going to be available online! Please visit the PTO Meeting Minutes page to view the September 9, 2014 minutes.
Want to be kept updated by our monthly emailed VESPTO newsletter? It's easy!! Click below to subscribe!
The VESPTO has been granted 501(c)(3) status by the IRS. This means we are exempt from federal income tax and that we are a charitable organization that can accept tax deductible donations. Our EIN # is 03-0562856.