Victory Elementary School Parent Teacher Organization
We're Glad You are Here!!
* Have you Pre-ordered and Saved on your 10th Anniversary Spring Fling t-shirts yet? Order forms are due tomorrow, Friday May 22nd (extended due date)! Need a copy of the order form? Download from here -http://vespto.com/socialspiritnights/springfling.html. There will also be an option to tie dye the shirts at the Spring Fling, so have your shirt ready! Visit our Spring Fling page for a photo of the t-shirt graphics as well as other info about this fun fun fun day!
* We still have plenty of openings for hallway monitors. Please check this sign up and see if you can spare a couple of quiet hours. They do have WiFi and desks for you, so bring your laptop and work if you need! Remember, for every shift you sign up your name will be entered to win one of 2 drawings - you could win 2 movie tickets or a BJ's Brew House gift card! Thank you to all who have signed up so far! http://www.signupgenius.com/go/10c0d48ada72ea0f85-solmonitors1
* Due to State changes to SOL Testing and Snow Days there have been some changes to Victory’s End of the Year Activities. Please mark your calendars and SAVE THE DATES BELOW. More details will be coming about these events from your teachers and room parents - please be on the look out for those emails!! We hope that you can join in the End of Year Fun!!!
Wednesday, June 17th at 7 pm – 5th Grade Promotion Ceremony at Stonewall Jackson High School
* Pre-Purchase Your Child's June 6th Spring Fling Admission Bracelet and SAVE!! Order forms went home in the May 6th Wednesday folders, or you can download the order form here! In order to get the Pre-Purchase price, the money is due no later than Wednesday, June 3rd! For more information about what this bracelet covers and other details about the Spring Fling, download this Spring Fling Information Sheet.
* The Spring Fling will be hosting the Victory Elementary 10th Anniversary Craft Vendor Show from 4-6pm on Saturday, June 6th. Food trucks, Auction, Live Entertainment, Games, Prizes & much more. Reserve your booth today at this historic event! Still Looking for: Avon, Pampered Chef, Tastefully Simple, CandleLite, Silpada, Mary Kay, Tuperware, Insurance, Realtors, Landscaping, photographers, florist, Security, or any business that would like a space at our Craft/Vendor Fair. Cost $35. If you would like to donate an item for Auction or become a sponsor. Email- email@example.com
* We are still accepting nominations for the 2015-2016 VESPTO Executive Board! Elections will be held at the May 13th PTO Meeting. Visit thePTO Board 2015 Elections pagefor more information.
* Back by popular demand!!!! THE VESPTO is proud to once again offer school supply kits to make getting your child ready for a new school year a breeze. Forms went home in last week's Wednesday folders, or you can order online at www.shopttkits.com. Orders are due by June 5th. If you have any questions, please contact Katie Liszkay at firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Camp Invention is back! That's right - Victory Elementary has once again been selected to host this summer and it will be held August 3-7 from 9:00am-3:30pm. For more information, please visit our Camp Invention page.
* We are very excited to announce the start of the Victory Food Donation Program as an excellent way to use unopened/uneaten leftover lunch food instead of letting them go to waste! Please visit theFood Donation Program pagefor more information.
* The VESPTO is proud to announce the first Westie Wear Resale coming in August! Visit the Westie Wear page for more info.
* PTO General Meeting Minutes for 2014-2015 are available online! Please visit thePTO Meeting Minutes page to view minutes from the September 2014 - April 2015 meetings.
* Calling all Amazon shoppers! The VESPTO is now set up on Amazon Smile. If you select the VESPTO as your charitable organization, Amazon will donate .5% of your purchase to the VESPTO. Smile.amazon.comHappy Shopping!
Want to be kept updated by our monthly emailed VESPTO newsletter? It's easy!! Click below to subscribe!
Want to be even MORE connected? Be sure to "like" our official VESPTO Facebook page below, where you can get the latest updates and ask questions!
The VESPTO has been granted 501(c)(3) status by the IRS. This means we are exempt from federal income tax and that we are a charitable organization that can accept tax deductible donations. Our EIN # is 03-0562856.