* Nominations for the 2015-2016 VESPTO Executive Board are now being accepted!! Please visit the PTO 2015 Board Elections page for more information on how to get involved and to download the nomination form if needed.
* Registration for Spring Clubs & Activities are now closed! Forms will NOT be accepted after the break. If you need a copy of the schedule, you can download it from theClubs & Activities page.Please note that the date for the Race to Victory 5K and 1 Mile Fun Run is incorrect on the original form sent home. The correct date is Saturday, May 16th. The online form has been corrected.
* Registration for the Race to Victory 5K and 1 Mile Fun Run is still ongoing! The races will be on Saturday, May 16 8:00am and 8:30am. If you are signing your child up for the Spring Running Club, an entry for the race will be included with the club registration. Otherwise, please visit our Race to Victory 5K and 1 Mile Fun Run page for more information. This fun race is for both children AND adults!
* The 3rd-5th Dance Party will be on Friday, April 17 from 6pm-8pm. The K-2 Dance Party has been rescheduled to Friday, May 1. For more information and forms, please visit theDance Parties page.
Thank you to everyone who has submitted a yearbook order!!
Yearbook ordering is now complete. We will no longer be accepting ANY paper or online order forms. If there are books available for a "flash sale" at the end of the school year then we will send out details. Please remember, a "flash sale" is never guaranteed. Thank you!
* Mark your calendars for the Spring Scholastic Book Fair, April 27th - May 1st! Be sure to check the Book Fair page for more information coming soon!
* PTO General Meeting Minutes for 2014-2015 are available online! Please visit thePTO Meeting Minutes page to view minutes from the September 2014 - February 2015 meetings.
* Calling all Amazon shoppers! The VESPTO is now set up on Amazon Smile. If you select the VESPTO as your charitable organization, Amazon will donate .5% of your purchase to the VESPTO. Smile.amazon.comHappy Shopping!
Want to be kept updated by our monthly emailed VESPTO newsletter? It's easy!! Click below to subscribe!
The VESPTO has been granted 501(c)(3) status by the IRS. This means we are exempt from federal income tax and that we are a charitable organization that can accept tax deductible donations. Our EIN # is 03-0562856.