Latest Announcements & Updates What you need to know NOW!
* Cafeteria helpers - Urgent need! The school is in need of a cafeteria hostess for the remainder of the week. If you can lend a hand for an hour or more, it would be greatly appreciated. Please indicate the hours you can help when you sign up. Thank you!
* 5th Grade Silhouettes- The 5th Grade Team needs your help! Fifth graders are having their silhouettes done on Thursday, June 2nd and they need volunteers to keep the process moving. This is an all day event from 9:30 - 3:30. If you can sign up for just an hour or two, it would be a tremendous help! Click below to help out!
* PTO Executive Board & Committee Chairs Update - The VESPTO is already making plans for the 2016-2017 school year. Without dedicated parents like you, we could not offer the wide range of programs that we do! Please consider taking on a larger role with the VESPTO. Do you want to make a difference in our school and be involved in decision making? We would love your input!
We have our Executive Board (yay!) But the following positions still need chairs and committee members:
* 5th Grade Silhouettes - The 5th Grade Team needs your help! Fifth graders are having their silhouettes done on Thursday, June 2nd and they need volunteers to keep the process moving. This is an all day event from 9:30 - 3:30. If you can sign up for just an hour or two, it would be a tremendous help! Click below to help out!
* End of Year Celebrations - The End of Year Picnics will be taking place in June at the same times as our other classroom celebrations. Please save these dates and look for more detailed information in the coming weeks.
Kindergarten through 4th grade will celebrate on June 8th.
K - 2:00pm
1st - 1:15pm
2nd - 2:45 pm
3rd - 2:45 pm
4th - 1:15 pm
The 5th grade will celebrate on June 9th at 1:30.
June 9this also the date that our wonderful 5th graders will have their award ceremony at9:15amand States Parade at2:45pm. The 5th Grade Promotion Ceremony will be onJune 15th at 7pmat Stonewall Jackson High School.
* School Supply Kits - Be sure to order the Victory Elementary School Teacher Tailored Supply Kits! Supply order forms went home in the Wednesday May 19th folder and are due back by Tuesday June 7th. Or you can order online by Tuesday June 14that www.shopttkits.com(Account # is12593if you are not taken directly to the Victory ES page.)
Only $25, no store hassle, and the supply boxes will be delivered directly to your children's classrooms at the beginning of the next school year. What a deal andSO CONVENIENT!! Don't miss out!
* Camp Invention is coming to Victory this summer! Are your kids ready to transform their summer from ordinary to EXTRAORDINARY? Camp Invention is a creative summer camp where students experience hand-on learning in science, technology, engineering and math (STEM). Program dates are June 27 - July 1, 2016. Directed by Victory's own Mary Letham-Blevins, Camp Invention is sure to excite your child's curious mind. Don't delay - reserve you child a spot today!
* Volunteers Needed!Westie Parents: We need you! We need many hands during the school year. Please consider helping for a short shift every now and then, as every little bit helps! Visit our Volunteer Opportunities page to view the current sign up opportunities.
If you have any questions, please email our Volunteer Coordinator, Angela Cioletti at email@example.com.
Also, if you did NOT receive an email for the recent Sign-Up Genuises and wish to start receiving emails for future Sign-Up opportunities, then please let Angela know and she will make sure you are added to her volunteer mailing list! In the meantime, you may just click on the links on the Volunteer Opportunities page for these specific opportunities. A HUGE thank you to those who have already signed up!
* Subscribe to Our Newsletter!Want to be kept updated by our monthly emailed VESPTO newsletter? It's easy!! Fill out the form below to subscribe!
Please note! If your child is no longer attending Victory Elementary or you no longer wish to receive this newsletter, *please* don't just ignore or mark it as spam. Instead, please unsubscribe via the SafeUnsubscribe® link at the bottom of each newsletter, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you so much!!
Thanks for signing up!
LIKE OUR FACEBOOK PAGE!
Want to be even MORE connected? Be sure to "like" our official VESPTO Facebook page below, where you can get the latest updates and ask questions!
The VESPTO has been granted 501(c)(3) status by the IRS. This means we are exempt from federal income tax and that we are a charitable organization that can accept tax deductible donations. Our EIN # is 03-0562856.